Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building inside and out to ensure our customers have a great 1st impression. Duties may vary from day to day but cleaning shifts are always done during the day leaving your evenings free.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Restrooms – Cleans and disinfects sinks, counter-tops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• Floors – Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners.
• Dust – Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
• Trash – Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
• Other Duties– Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using a vacuum cleaner. Washes walls and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, partitions, sills, Groceries put away etc.
• Reports to work each day and on time, and works extra hours when needed.
• Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc).
• Provides an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Walking and standing for long periods of time
• Climbing Stairs/ladders
• Bending & kneeling and reaching
• Push and pull objects
• Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
• Repetitive bending and lifting of items
• Repetitive arm movements
- Competitive Wages
- Scheduled Breaks
- Staff Prices when dining in house
- Staff Prices on food orders
- Free food & drink while on shift