The peaceful view of The River Clyde nestled among the rolling green hills of New Glasgow makes New Glasgow Lobster Suppers the perfect setting for weddings, reunions or group functions. Our facilities include a choice of two rooms available for private functions as well as non-private. We offer In-House Catering in addition to our full-service meals allowing us to match the food to the mood of your event.
The Glasgow Room
The Glasgow Room is our ground-level dining room with convenient wheelchair access and private access from 2 entrances. Complete with air conditioning, private bar, wash-rooms and a lovely view of the River Clyde. It can accommodate upwards to 150 people comfortably and is an ideal location for a small corporate function or a family reunion.
This room is available for private functions for the months of May and June, early July and for September & October.
The Clyde Room
The Clyde Room is our main level dining room and can accommodate upwards to 350 guests. A location like no other. Air-conditioned, Original hardwood floors, beautiful picture windows with plenty of room for large reunions, award ceremonies or conference groups.
This room is available for private functions in the months of May, June, September, and October.
- Dinners include freshly baked rolls, coffee and tea served with dessert.
- Seafood Chowder or Tomato Basil Soup
- Steamed Cultivated Blue Mussels* also available as a mussel bar prior to dinner during reception
- Salad sampler plate (Garden salad with homemade balsamic vinegarette, PEI potato salad, Coleslaw)
Served with creamy mashed potato and Fresh Vegetables
- Boiled PEI Lobster in the shell ( no vegetables on plate)
- Atlantic Salmon drizzled with lemon dill sauce
- Chicken Supreme with Cranberry Chutney
- 8oz Island Strip loin steak
- Tender Sweet Baked Ham
- * Vegetarian entrees available upon request
- Home made Apple, Cherry, Raisin, Blueberry, Lemon Meringue Pies and Stawberry Shortcake
Reception Buffet Choices
(Available with room rental)
- Vegetable Tray with Dip
- Domestic Cheese & Cracker Tray
- Seasonal Fruit Tray with Yogurt Dip
- Standard Sandwich Tray (chicken salad & roast beef)
- Premium Sandwich Tray (lobster)
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Steamed Mussels
- Deli Tray Platter
- Seafood Chowder
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Soup of the Day
- Assorted Pies & Cakes
- Coffee and Tea
- Shirley Temple punch
Thank you for choosing us to make your event a memorable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your guests to New Glasgow, PEI. Here are a few notes we would like to share with you, when planning an event with us.
- Guaranteed number for meals is required 48 hours in advance of the event.
- We will set for 10% over the confirmed number.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements in advance.
- PEI Liquor Laws do not permit guests to bring in their own alcohol.
- Liquor has to be purchased and served by us. All alcohol must stay on-premises.