The peaceful view of The River Clyde nestled amongst the rolling green hills of New Glasgow makes New Glasgow Lobster Suppers the perfect setting for weddings, reunions or group functions.
Our facilities include choice of two rooms available for private functions as well as non-private functions depending on dates.
We offer In-House catering and Lunch Buffets in addition to our Full Service meals allowing us to match the food to the mood of your event.
The Glasgow Room
Our Glasgow Room is our ground level dining room with convenient wheel chair access and private access from 2 entrances. Complete with air conditioning, private bar,wash-rooms and a lovely view of the River Clyde. It can accommodate upwards to 150 people comfortably and is an ideal location for small corporate function or an intimate family gathering.
This room is available for Private functions from early May to Mid July and for September & October.
The Clyde Room
Our Clyde Room is our main level dining room and can accommodate upwards to 350 guests. A location like no other. Original hardwood floors, beautiful picture windows with plenty of room for large reunions, awards ceremonies or weddings.
As this is our main dining room, it is only available for private functions during the months of May, September and October.
We would love to share in your special day, creating the dream day you have always imagined. We would work with you to customize your menu, your design and the flow of the event making sure your day goes as smoothly as possible.
We could also suggest decorators or photographers who are familiar with us and the New Glasgow area. Our menu items are just suggestions and we would love to sit down and discuss your ideas.
A deposit is required at time of booking for all weddings.
- Dinners include fresh baked rolls, coffee and tea served with dessert.
- Seafood Chowder or Tomato Basil Soup
- Steamed Cultivated Blue Mussels* also available as a mussel bar prior to dinner
- Salad sampler plate (garden salad, potato salad, coleslaw)
Served with creamy mashed potato or rice pilaf and Fresh Vegetables
- Boiled PEI Lobster in the shell ( no vegetables on plate)
- Atlantic Salmon drizzled with lemon dill sauce
- Chicken Supreme with Cranberry Chutney
- Tender Sweet Baked Ham
- Pan Seared Scallops
- Pan Seared Haddock
- Roast Beef
- * Vegetarian entrees available upon request
- Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Raisin and Lemon Meringue Pies
Requires a minimum of 30 guests. Menu can be altered upon request
- Soup of the day or seafood chowder
- Fresh Sandwiches (lobster, chicken salad, roast beef)
- PEI Potato Salad
- Cultivated Island Blue Mussels
- Assorted Pies
- Coffee & Tea
Reception Buffet choices
- Vegetable Tray with Dip
- Domestic Cheese & Cracker Tray
- Seasonal Fruit Tray with Yogurt Dip
- Standard Sandwich Tray (chicken salad & roast beef)
- Premium Sandwich Tray (lobster)
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Steamed Mussels
- Deli Tray Platter
- Seafood Chowder
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Assorted Pies & Cakes
- Coffee and Tea
- Shirley Temple punch
Thank you for choosing us to make your event a memorable one.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your guests to New Glasgow PEI.
Here are a few notes we would like to share with you, when planning an event with us.
- Guaranteed number for meals is required 48 hours in advance of the event.
- We will set for 10% over confirmed number.
- Please advise us on any food allergies or special dietary requirements in advance.
- PEI Liquor Laws do not permit guests to bring in their own alcohol.
- Liquor has to be purchased and served by us. All alcohol must stay on premises.
- We have white tablecloths and burgundy cloth napkins in limited numbers available