JOB description (CASHIER Front Desk )
- Check Phone Messages & Reservation Book daily
- Maintain a clean, tidy and organized work space
- Issue gift certificates and redeem coupons.
- Answer telephone, take reservation information & messages, answer inquiries
- Greet, direct or help customers
- Key in the price of meal
- Determine total cost
- Receive Payment ( cash, interact, credit card, gift certificate)
- Hand out meal tickets
- Say good-bye to all of the guests. Check to see that everything was wonderful.
- Follow established procedures
- Handle any guest problems or concerns
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Identify bill using cash registers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Receiving payments and reconciling them with total sales
- Preparing deposits, closing the till and putting back the float
- Experience in the use of cash registers & interact machines
- Ability to make accurate and rapid arithmetical calculations
- A naturally welcoming, engaging, and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Organizational and Multi tasking skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with customers
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Bilingualism would be an asset